The End of the Poll as I know it.
Today's Poll:
C: Leave n/a | Stay n/a
L: Leave n/a | Stay n/a
Gentle reader...you may think that I have violated the spirit of the poll
by not including actual numbers. But what the 'not applicable' refers to
is my acceptance of reality. Whether C & I want to move, quit our jobs,
retire or join the circus makes no difference at all. We simply must
continue to be here to live and work in our current positions. I'm
surrendering here to the necessary principle of perserverance...the
acknowledgement that sometimes, life isn't what you want it to look like
and feel like. Though I may feel like it's all one big slog, it really
isn't...it's all in the perspective. Those reading this blog (is there
anyone reading this?) who are wiser have known all along that no one has
the right to a life of high style and leisure. And as lives go, my life
isn't unattractive, it's just alot more pedestrian than I imagined it.
Please excuse my indefensible naivete. I'll try to move on to something
else.
<< Home